The Percussion Discussion Master Edition now includes a CD-rom that contains a 35-minute clinic-lesson given by Mr. DeLucia. Dennis covers everything in this clinic from the grip to his "Five T's" and "Three R's".
You also get to eavesdrop on a private lesson with a student as Dennis goes through some of the basic snare drum fundamentals. This is a great tool for the band director, private teacher and student to witness one of the "Greats"informal and educational methods of teaching.
The CD-rom also includes audio files of several music selections throughout the book.Great for college percussion method courses and beginning to intermediate drum-line instruction!
The Master Edition includes:
- Reading - Including Simple Duets And Full Ensemble Rhythm Exercises
- 75 Rudiments And "Rudiment Development Exercises"
- 12 Ensemble Warm-Up Exercises
- Elementary Keyboard And Timpani Exercises
- Independence Exercises
- Drumset Grooves For Marching Percussion
- (3) Cadences
- A Complete Marching Percussion Feature
- An Accompanying 26-Minute Compact Disc Narrated By Mr. DeLucia!
No posts found