30-Day Return Policy
At XtremeBrass LLC we pride ourselves in providing you, the customer, with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If however, you're not totally satisfied with your purchase, please return it within 30 days for a refund, credit or exchange. If items are returned for a refund, the refund is for the value of the equipment only. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer if an item is not purchased.
A MINIMUM RESTOCKING FEE OF 15% WILL APPLY
- General Return Instructions
- Return everything in its original condition!
- For a complete refund, items must be in original condition, show no signs of wear, and be received back within 30 days from date of shipment. Please be careful because jewelry, belt buckles, snaps and zippers can easily scratch instruments.
- Include all original packaging, accessories (e.g. mouthpieces, etc.) and paperwork (e.g. owner's manual, warranty card, etc.).
- Include a copy of the packing list; clearly indicate your reason for returning.
- Please do not write on the manufacturer's box, manual, or warranty card until certain you will keep this purchase.
- Reseal the manufacturer's box with CLEAR tape only.
- You are responsible for merchandise until it safely reaches our warehouse. To protect your return, double box your shipment to prevent damage, using all original packing materials.
- Write the RA number on the outside shipping box, NOT on the manufacturer's box.
- Insure the return for the full value of your purchase.
- Ship your items back with a trackable service like FedEx or UPS. We are not responsible if your return merchandise gets lost in the mail.
- Returns take approximately two weeks to clean and process.
- Credit card purchases are credited back to the original credit card.
- All other purchases are refunded by company check.
- A MINIMUM RESTOCKING FEE OF 15% WILL APPLY
- Contact wdbd at xtremebrass dot com to obtain an RA#
- CyberLessons, PDF merchandise.
- All Used Instrument sales are final. Once shipped from the manufacturer the Customer (buyer) assumes full responsibility for the used instruments, no refunds will be given and no returns will be accepted by XtremeBrass, LLC or the original manufacturer.
- If FedEx or UPS delivers the order in damaged packaging, it is your responsibility to refuse shipment!
- If the carrier returns an item because it was refused or undeliverable, a 15% restocking fee will apply. If the item was shipped for free, outbound shipping fees will also be charged back at the time of return.