Composed & arranged by Wayne R. Downey.
Percussion by Shawn Glyde.
This New & Improved Custom Band Warm Up Comes With:
- 20% More Exercises
- Teaching Strategies
- Motivational Techniques
- In Depth Exercise Analysis
- The "How To" on Rehearsal Structure
- Details on Practical Application
The exercises are written for the contemporary Marching Band with Battery Percussion and Mallet Keyboards. This package includes the Percussion Supplement.
With the successes of Volume I culminating in the ultimate achievement of The Woodlands H.S. of Spring, TX being crowned the Bands of America 3A National Champion more and more users of "A Custom Band Warm Up" Volume I are asking for more of the same great educational material to bring to their classrooms.
Included In The Warm Up You'll Find Exercises That Develop:
- Tone Production
- Finger Dexterity
- Volume Development
- Tempo Control
- Marching & Playing Technique
Percussion Technical Skills
- One-handed gradual warm ups with dynamics
- Double beat exercises
- Flam breakdowns
- Timing patterns
- Extended roll patterns
- Advanced hybrid flam rudiments
- Triplet grid type exercises
- Bass drum split patterns and stacked unison patterns
- Power diddles
- Tenor scrapes and crossovers
- Isolated flam control exercises
Don’t Wait, Start Succeeding Today!
Bring the best educational materials available into your classroom for ultimate success… The Woodlands H.S. did, why don't YOU!
No posts found