This new and exciting learning experience allows teachers and program designers anywhere in the world to take a "Real Time" "One On One" video interactive program/curriculum consultation with Wayne Downey via the Internet.
"CyberClinic" - Teachers and program designers can benefit incredibly by scheduling a private video interactive clinic with Wayne Downey at their own convenience. Price includes a full (1) one hour clinic.
Wayne will provide the Teacher with:
- A customized clinic addressing your music program's "wants & needs".
- An interactive video evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of your marching band show design.
- An in depth study of Wayne's Custom Band Warm-Ups and XtremeMarching & Playing Techniques
- A rehearsal plan complete with suggested warm-ups and technique exercises for your symphonic and or marching band.
- "Killer Chords" one of Wayne's original tuning sequences for band free of charge.
- Answers to any pertinent questions the teacher might have concerning the development of his/her music program.
Wayne will provide the aspiring Composer or Arranger with:
- A customized clinic evaluating one of your most recent compositions or arrangements.
- Tips on key selection, orchestration, voicing, counterpoint and instrument ranges.
- An interactive video evaluation of the effectual and compositional depth of design.
- Answers to any pertinent questions the arranger might have concerning composing or arranging for marching band, drum corps, brass band, TV, cinema or stage and theater.
Scheduling a CyberClinic "Is As Easy As 1-2-3"
- Purchase this service by clicking "Add to Cart" and then checking out.
- Once purchased, Wayne will contact you to schedule a time that best fits your needs.
- Login to Skype at the agreed time for your clinic.
Skype is a free program that allows you to video conference with Wayne for free. Download Skype.
What You'll Need.
- Computer with either an internal or external microphone