Skill Development in Reading, Theory, History & Creativity For All Band Members
Essential Elements for Band Book 1 offers beginning students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. EE features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. EE provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages.
Essential Elements for Band Book 1 also includes access to Essential Elements Interactive (EEi), the ultimate online music education resource - anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Go to essentialelementsinteractive.com to learn more!
- Enhanced Learning System
- Optimum Reinforced Learning
- Theory, History, Cross-Curriculum and Creativity
- Daily Warm-ups & Rubank Studies
- 12 Full Band Arrangements
- Rhythm Studies
Book also includes a CD-ROM* with:
- Start-up video Learn the basics
- Play-along mp3* tracks for all exercises Features a professional player on your instrument
- Tempo adjustment software Play tracks at desired tempo
- Duets and trios Print and play parts with friends
- Music listening library Hear great pieces for band
(Essential Elements for Band Book 1 and Essential Elements Interactive are fully compatible with Essential Elements 2000)
* PC or Mac computer required for CD-ROM use; mp3 files will play on most current CD or DVD players.
No posts found